THE GOALS of Aging Life Care™
- to promote a better quality of life
- maintain independence to the extent possible
- improve communication amongst those involved in client’s care
- ensure that client’s needs are met and client’s goals are achieved.
“I can’t think of anyone more qualified to do this valuable work. We’ll never forgot all you did – in hard logistics and gentle comfort.”
HOW DO WE GET THERE?
Together we explore where you are and where you want to be.
In partnership with family we monitor clients’ needs and their care to help with actions and decisions that ensure quality of life.
Together we review and expand the ongoing plan as circumstances change, and address any challenges as they arise.
Education, coaching and advocacy for caregivers to help with family dynamics, managing special needs and facilitating decision-making.
BENEFITS of having an Aging Life Care Professional®
- Personalized and compassionate service focusing on the individuals’ goals and needs
- Continuity of care – communications are coordinated between doctors, family members, and other care providers
- Access to trusted advisors and professionals to build a well-thought-out plan of care
- Cost containment – avoids unnecessary placements or hospitalizations and duplication of services, also avoids time away from work trying to care for a loved one.
- Reduced worry, stress and time off work
- PEACE OF MIND
Thank you to the Aging Life Care Association® for permission to share this information. You may learn more about Aging Life Care™ at aginglifecare.org.
Click logos to visit organization websites for more information.
Age With Dignity & Choice. Let Me Be Your Guide.
CONTACT MARION for a
FREE 20-MINUTE Introductory Consultation
Copyright © 2021 Marion York – All Rights Reserved.